Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Short Rant.

Fuck You Roger Clemens. You've shown up once again your lack of class. You never should have left the Red Sox, however I was able to forgive you for that. Dan Duquette was an idiot, I would've left too. You never should have signed with the Yankees. How could you do that to the Red Sox faithful. It was such a stupid move. I kept your poster on my wall until about 2 years ago. That's right I had a Roger Clemens (in Red Sox uni) poster on my wall until recently. I even kept my Clemens jersey. They you "retired" only to come back with the Astros. Then you "retired" again, only to wait until May 31st to resign with the Astros. You should have come home to Boston. The Red Sox have a much better chance of making the playoffs than the Astros. You are wasting your time Mr. Clemens, the Astros will not even make the playoffs. You will be in the Hall of Fame, and you will be wearing a Red Sox hat, it was only appropriate that you finished your career here. It's a shame, I can only shake my head in disbelief.

1 comment:

March2theSea said...

there is/was a great article on yahoo sports about how he could have come back and had it mean something..and that he blew it.