Monday, May 29, 2006

Bad News, Bad News & More Bad News

Let me start with the bad news.

Today I was driving along and got a flat tire. It was a massive hook of metal that I ran over. I've never seen anything like it. It was about 2" long and went right into my tire. I called AAA to come repair it, and it turned out patches aren't covered by AAA. I was given the choice of putting on the spare, but my tire was fine aside from this massive shark hook, so I paid $12 for it to be patched.

More bad news.

Three of my five siblings have lice. Yup, Lice. I don't have it.......yet. I've never had lice, nor do I ever plan on having lice. It is really gross, I've been making an effort only to sit on the leather furniture in the house. I'm avoiding cloth like the plague.

And the last bit of bad news.

I'm postponing my fast until after my vacation. I'm going to need all the energy I can muster for my vacation, and I don't want to weaken myself prior. That and this was memorial day weekend, and I just couldn't miss out on all the hot dogs, Red Hots and other picnic fair.

No comments: