Monday, May 22, 2006

Fasting

Hey I'm back and ready to challenge death.

The other day I was listening to the radio and some dude was talking about a 10 day fast he did, and it got me thinking. I wondered if I could fast for any major duration of time? After talking to my girlfriend about it, she doesn't think I can do it. So after a bit of back and forth we are going to have a "fast off" to see who can fast the longest. Starting Sunday May 28th we will be forgoing for 10, or until one of us succumbs to food. I don't think she can beat, I have an amazing ability to not eat, and block out the pain of hunger.

What I want from you, my trust reader(s) is advice of a healthy fast. I need to survive this, even if I go longer without food than Gabriel I loose if I die. I know none of you want that to happen. So, if you have any information on fasting please leave it in the comment box.

Wish me luck, and I'll be posting before and after photos, after its over.

2 comments:

March2theSea said...

one of the guys i link to emetic sage fasted for 24 days..its a pretty good read on his blog..i'll try to fidn the link to save time.

The Guinness Tooth said...

i've read his blog once or twice. i'll see if i can find it.