Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Why Today?

So last Thursday the fan that blows either hot air or the AC out of the vents in my car shorted out, not a big deal (it was in the 70s that day). Today it was almost 90 f-ing degrees out. Holy shit is that hot when you don't have AC. I had to drive with the windows down, but the wind was so strong it hurt my left eye, and I had to drive with one eye open. In addition to that, the speakers on the right side of my car seem to be craping out. The car is 6 years old, and I cannot imagine they should be this bad this quickly. I need a new car, I've had the car for just over 2 years, and I've put on about 73,000 miles total. That is about 36,500 miles per year. I want to lease a car, but I've never heard of a lease that allows for close to 40,000 miles annually. Oh well, I'll just drive it until it dies.


PS: The Red Sox just lost to a walk off Grand-Slam in the bottom of the 12th!!! WTF?

No comments: