Monday, June 26, 2006

Time to Sell

Well I went down to pick up my car Friday afternoon, and pay $1,300+ for repairs, that I didn't know I needed. That left a sour taste in my mouth, and I shall now be moving on to greener pastures. Yesterday the sign went up. I will be selling the first ever car I bought, with my own money. Tis a sad day. I love(d) that little blue hatchback. You will be missed *empties 40oz on the ground*.

I think I'll either be replacing it with another, newer, Golf or going brand new, and buy a Rabbit. I took a Rabbit for a test drive on Friday, and the vehicle is more than capable of replacing my current car. I'm going to wait until August when the '07 Rabbit comes out, then I'll decided. The '06 was only offered in Gray & Black, neither of which are colors I want on a car.


Update: My Car on Craigslist

1 comment:

The Guinness Tooth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.