Thursday, June 29, 2006

I hate haircuts.

Yesterday I went to have my hair trimmed, I hate it. I don't dislike the haircut, I just hate having to have it cut. My disdain for haircuts has gone to the extreme, I avoid them. If you scroll down you'll notice my post about my beard, and you'll see the length of my hair. A few years back I came up with this great system to minimalize dealing with my hair. I'd let it grow to a length between my chin and shoulders, then cut, rinse and repeat. That worked for a while, until I realized I was causing myself an unnecessary hassle. I hated having to style my hair while it was at that short length. So I decided to simply leave it long, but now it needs to be trimmed more often. A nice toupee would be nice. I'll just have electrolysis done to my head, and then wear a wig. I really really hate styling my hair, it ranks up there with shaving my face as one of the worst aspects of life. I suppose life is good when those are two of my top problems. But, they are annoyances nonetheless. I just don't ever want to touch my hair, I'd shave my head, but that'd lead to a whole 'nother set of problems.

No comments: