Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sick of Summer.

I'm literally sick, and I blame the summer. I went hiking on Sunday, it was about 100 degrees (give of take 5), and have felt like crap ever since. The lymph nodes on the left side of my neck have swollen up. I have a sinus infection. Everything I eat makes me sick, yet I'm really hungry. I can't get enough food. Between Monday morning and Thursday morning I lost 6.5lbs. I've been sleeping really late because I'm weak from not having enough food in my system. My metabolism seems to be on overdrive; I eat, and within 45-60 minutes I'm hungry again. And, not for a snack, but another meal. The muscles in my jaw hurt, I try and avoid chewing on the left side of my mouth, and I don't open my mouth very wide. I have a tooth that feels like it's going to fall out when ever I step. There's other stuff too, I just can't remember it all. This is the most bizarre illness I've had in ages. Not to mention the fact my family hasn't had health insurance for the last 1-2 months, while my parents debate what plan we should get. I also don't have a general care physician. Since I've become to old for my pediatrician I've been to lazy to find an adult doctor.

All of the above is why I've more or less ignored my blog the last few days.

No comments: