Monday, August 21, 2006

Mazda's overboard.

I don't know how many of you read about the car carrier vessel that was in the process of rolling over in the northern pacific, so I'll update you. There is a very large boat, carrying about 5,000 Japanese vehicles, mostly Mazda 3 and CX-7 models, and it looked as if it were going to sink. See.


Well it looks like luck was on its side (no pun intended), because the vessel was able to safely make it to Wide Bay, Alaska. Although salvor work, the coast gaurd, and nautical mishaps are intriguing, what really got me were the pictures of the ship in harbour. They are absolutly breath taking, check 'em out, there are 36 of them. I'd love to join the coast guard and work at sea, but I just can't imagine putting my life of hold for about 4 years to do so. But, thats a story for another day.

As you can see above, inspite of the fact the vessel did make it safely to harbour, I would recomend against buying a Mazdaspeed 3 or Mazda CX-7 in th near future.

No comments: