Thursday, August 17, 2006

Future Jobs.

Although I've been happily self employed as a title search for the last 4 years (this month), I've been thinking of starting a new job, soon. I'm almost done with college, I have 1, 2 or maybe more years left, I've really got no idea. But, I won't let that slow me down. In order to better help me think of a future job, not carreer, I've made this list of things I'd like to do (mostly as a fantasy).

1. Drive a truck, a big 18 wheeler.
2. Be a flight attendant.
3. Work on a fishing boat.
4. Join the merchant marines.
5. Work at a radio station.
6. Drive a cab.
7. Tend bar.
8. Be a personal trainer.
9. Work in a music club.
10. Projector operator at a movie theatre.
11. That guy that uses the spotlight up in the rigging at a concert.
12. Anything at Disney.
13. Peanut/ Beer/ Pretzel guy at Fenway.


I'm sure there are others, and I may just add some more later, but those are the jobs I want. I just think most of those jobs would be fun, at least for a little while.

No comments: