Thursday, March 09, 2006

Toys


Talk about guilty pleasure television, VH1's 100 Greatest toys is fucking awesome. So far they're not even half way done and I've already seen too many toys I had forgotten. It's like nostalgia overload. I don't know how much I can take. One thing I'm sure of is that I need to go buy Colorforms to give to my siblings*. I already came way to close to spending $80 on Legos the other day for my brother. VH1 is the king of guilty pleasure television, I don't know how they do it, but they do it.





*by give to my siblings I mean use myself.

2 comments:

March2theSea said...

i have yet to see a single part..steering clear for the same reason..ebay+recapturing my youth = high credit card bills.

The Guinness Tooth said...

ahhh why'd you have to do that? now i'll check ebay. i didn't even think of that.