Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Guinness Tooth



I know this sounds crazy, and you don't have to believe me if you don't want to. But it is true and you should believe me.

So I was drinking a Guinness back on St. Patrick's Day and I had this terrible tooth ache. It was the second tooth in on the top left hand side of my mouth. I had chipped the tooth about 11 years ago playing baseball in the yard, but I doubt that has anything to do with my current pain. So every time I took a sip of my Guinness I had shooting pain, I simply assumed it was because it was a cold beverage. Not so. I moved on to another variety of beer (Killian's Irish Red) and the tooth ache was non-existent. Hmmm, thats strange. Well later that night I shook my head, and the tooth was in pain again. So I tried drinking cold water, hot tea, eating ice cream, I more or less tried everything. But, nothing caused the pain except Guinness or shaking my head. Just to test this theory I drank another Guinness the other day, and my tooth ache was back.

So after my scientificish deductions I had come to the conclusion I have one tooth allergic to Guinness and shaking my head. And I have dubbed that tooth the GUINNESS TOOTH.

1 comment:

March2theSea said...

Sounds like a horrible disease you need to have corrected ASAP!