Sunday, November 02, 2008

Glad thats over.

As you may have noticed it has been a long time since I posted, but I swear I have an excellent reason. I was kidnapped. Yup, the Chinese equivalent of the CIA didn't exactly care for my scathing review of their society so they took me black-ops style. I've been somewhere in the middle kingdom for the last 6 months.

Not Really.

I actually lost internet shortly after my last post. Then I when I got internet back, I went to Sweden. When I got back from Sweden I was busy with something or another, it was 5 months ago, I'm allowed to have forgotten. Since then I did some more traveling. Spent time in France for half of August. Then I came home and I've been busy with school since then. I'm in the middle of trying to write my senior thesis, so I'm busy almost every day. In fact I should be writing it right now, but I'm hoping this blog entry will help to clear my mind. I don't have anything to share with you, but why don't you check out this youtube clip. It's Craig Robinson, or as you probably know him Daryl from The Office. Last night he put on a free performance at my university and it was amazing. This guy is hysterical.

1 comment:

March2theSea said...

i was honestly begining to wonder...