Friday, November 21, 2008

Did it again.

Apathy got to me again last night. I failed in my attempt to go to the Stars on the Lid concert. I won’t exactly consider it a major failure; I don’t know any music by the band aside from what I’ve heard on YouTube. I’ve just been so tired lately. I did the math and I’ve been having 18-19 hour days 4-5 days a week for the last few weeks. I need to increase my sleep. I can’t enjoy leisure activities until I can enjoy some proper sleep. Hopefully I’ll get enough sleep to make it to a "Christmas On Mars" screening this weekend. As far as I know this is the only weekend where the film in playing in CT. I’ve been waiting for this movie for probably 5 years, so it’ll be great to see the final outcome. Wish me luck in not sleeping through the whole weekend. Next week will be a godsend, only one day of classes and one day (maybe) of work. I could have six day break next week.

2 comments:

March2theSea said...

i bought the cd/dvd set. I am listening to the sounds track..and its a musical score so far. No "lyrics" so its sort of an odd listen at work. I have yet to watch the film yet though.

The Guinness Tooth said...

I'm waiting until I see the movie to decide if I should get the super deluxe special edition. It is so cool looking that even though it is something like $40 I'd love to have it.