Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'll Say It Again.

I said it last year, and I'll say it again, Roger Clemens has no class. I'm not sure what was going through that block shaped head of his when he decided that playing for the Yankees was a good idea, but it sure as hell didn't have anything to do with his fans. I wish I knew what made this man tick. If he cared about something other than himself he would be playing for Boston Red Sox this season. Sure, the Sox don't actually need Clemens, but he would have been an excellent addition to the team. And it would have looked good to come back to the place he spent half of his career. I can't wait for his reaction when the Yanks miss the playoffs this year. I am ashamed to have been a fan of this man. He may be a great baseball player, but someone that shit on his fans the way "The Rocket" has, doesn't deserve to be looked up to by anyone. He is nothing more than another Aging Sell-Out.

I'm too disgusted to write anymore.

2 comments:

March2theSea said...

There is a guy that does a commentary on WBZ here in Boston. Todays was about this very subject and its on the site. You may have to do some poking but the guys name is Jon Keller and he does "Keller at Large". May 1st was about Randy Moss. He does political stuff as well but his sports/pop culture comments are always great.

He said that the Yank are giving him like 1 Mil per start and he won't even throw a complete game etc..great stuff worth tracking down.

The Guinness Tooth said...

I think you said the same thing last time I wrote about this. Maybe it wasn't about Clemens, but this is the second time you've mentioned keller at large in one of my comments.