Saturday, November 11, 2006

Heart Palpitations

Holy Crap. I thought I was going to have a heart attack last night. I was getting ready for bed, and had the scare of my life. I grabbed the cat, I like to bring him upstairs to sleep in my room, he wakes me up in the morning. After I put the cat down, I took off my cardigan and clogs, and went to take my pants off when I noticed something on my shoulder. I though a lock of my hair had fallen down so I brushed it aside, but after the hair moved it was still there. I turned my head as far as it goes and looked at my shoulder, and there was A FREAKING MOUSE ON MY SHOULDER. I have no idea where in the hell it came from, but at 2am it freaked the hell out of me. I knocked it off my shoulder and started to spin in circles. This all peaked the cats interest, luckily for the mouse he landed in my shoe and the cat didn't notice that. I took the mouse outside to set free, he was small, about the size of a Peep with its headed bitten off. I could have fit about 30 of them in my shoe, he was so small. When I came back inside, the cat was still sitting next to my bed, waiting for the mouse to show himself. The cat stayed there for a few I hours. In fact he was probably there until the sun came up. Anyway, the mouse scared the shit out of my last night.

1 comment:

March2theSea said...

man that is some creepy creepy stuff!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhh