Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vote for me.

You can't vote for me yet, but if I make it as a finalist you can. Here's the scoop.

Scion debuted a new concept at the New York auto show called the Hako.
This is what it looks like:
As you can see it is ass ugly. So, the auto bloggers over at Jalopnik have opened a contest to readers looking for the best redesign.
I've drawn out my re-interpretation of the Hako and hope it wins.
Here is my version:

If I make it to the finals I'll give you an URL to vote for me. And if I win I get two hats, which I would gladly post pictures of me wearing.

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

I never knew you were so artistic. I feel so jipped after 5 years...haha! Good luck and you've got my vote.

March2theSea said...

let me know when we can vote. Like the car Homer Simspon made..does yours have a horn here here and here?

Unknown said...

I had to keep it basic, my paper was really small. If I win I'll probably get some bigger paper and show more details. I've already got them in my head.