Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Condolences.

In wake of this weeks shootings at Virginia Tech I would like to send my condolences to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They have had the soap box ripped from under their feet. It's sad that this shooting had to happen so close to their opportunistic attack on Don Imus, they barely had time to make America hate him as much as they would have liked to. I know Heavy Metal and Video Games are to blame for this. If the shooter hadn't spent so much time listening to death metal and playing Grand Theft Auto, he never would have gone on the shooting rampage to begin with, and then Al & Jesse would still be tearing Imus a new one. I'm sure Al & Jesse are praying for the day when they can once again monopolize America's airwaves, and convince white people that they are in fact the devil.

No comments: